As the first installment of the Life at the Table Cooking Club, I’ll be hosting a Pasta Workshop for a select group of friends and colleagues on Sunday November 20, 2011 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in my apartment in Malmö.
This is a hands on workshop where you will learn basic pasta dough recipe and ravioli making techniques. Each participant is asked to bring an apron, 2 dish towels and a sheet pan. Each participant will be taking home the raviolis they make as well as tasting a few other pasta dishes that are prepared during the workshop.
Wine, beverages and tapenades will be served so come ready to learn and have fun.
Here are the details:
- Sunday November 20,2011
- 11:00 – 16:00
- Life At The Table Kitchen, Malmö Sweden
- 275kr per person
- Limited to 6 participants
- The workshop will be conducted in English and Italian
- Confirmation of attendance and full payment due by November 11, 2011
We will cover basic techniques for making pasta dough using both the well method and food processor method. The workshop’s agenda will include:
- Techniques for rolling, cutting and shaping pastas such as tagliatelle, tortellini, ravioli, bowties
- Recipe and preparation for Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli.
- Recipe and preparation for Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Ravioli.
- Recipe and preparation for a Tagliatelle in an Autumn Tomato Sauce.
- Recipe and preparation for an amazing Sage and Butter sauce a perfect accompaniment to the Ricotta and Spinach Raviolis.
Please RSVP Promptly
For those of you who received your personal invitation, be sure to dress up for the camera as I’ll post photos from the event in a December blog post here on Life at The Table. Be sure to RSVP immediately LifeAtTheTable@hotmail.com to secure your seat at the table.